I Endorse The Following Off Season Trade For The Celtics

Tony Battie, Kedrick Brown, the two picks, the trade exception
& Cash to the Clippers for Lamar Odom, Wang Zhi-Zhi and the Clippers
lottery pick,
curently looming around 7.

Players that may be available with that selection, and have my Seal of
Approval are:

- Chris Kaman, Central Michigan: Provides the Celtics with their first
legitimate
center in eons.

- Jarvis Hayes, Georgia: Compared to Scottie Pippen; O'Brien goes ga-ga
over his
outside shooting.

- James Lang, Alabama HS: Puts the "Big" in Big Man. A worthwhile
project.

Ray