Re: The easiest way to sum up the Blount deal

team and that Bryant was on a NBA finals team. Denver is
a team that called Battie a bust--maybe they're so bad
because they don't know how to use these guys.

> -David

Exactly David. You never know. I don't personally know
how Denver has done since Blount left the starting
lineup, or the circumstances behind it, but I do recall
reading over an over back when he was starting about how
Denver was hustling and overachieving, how they had the
#1 scoring defense in the NBA, how they had more wins
than the defending champion Lakers etc.

Eric Williams was a guy with remarkably similar numbers
to Blount in Denver. Sub-.400 shooting, anemic rebounding
etc.

Never in my wildest dreams did I think this guy could be
anything but a salary cap burden. Same with El Busto.

You never know. I just don't think we'd make this trade
unless Chris Wallace is extremely noble and/or career
suicidal, or he and Obie truly believe it will make a
difference. It is so retarded, its beyond explanation.

Remember when Peter May and others were taking shots at
Wallace a couple of months ago noting Blount's salary and
starter stats compared to Vin's? Just wait until the easy
ridicule CWall is going to get now from the local press.

He could have traded for 300 something freaking other NBA
players to save face. Instead he bit on the one trade
that would humiliate him and should get him fired, UNLESS
we get all the way back to the ECF.

That's the gamble with Blount. Chris Wallace seems to
think its worth it. Go figure.

Maybe he is a complete incompetent and all of us fans are
way smarter. But I frankly don't know enough about it to
whine and complain with the chorus. All I know is that
its a pretty nutty, ballsy move...that's for sure. Its
simply amazing.

L'e-mail gratuit pas comme les autres.
NOMADE.FR, pourquoi chercher ailleurs ?