Portland and Clipper games

    Portland:  I thought this was maybe the best win of the year; I was sorry
to see the team lose a 20 point edge, but the guts shown in coming back after
losing that lead made me a fan.  Pierce and Walker came through like stars,
and McCarty continues to impress with his work ethic.  They SHOULD have
beaten Seattle, but many teams would have laid down and died after losing
that lead on the road to a team that is, by its record, a much better squad.
Bravo.  I do have to say, though, that the glimmer of hope someone has for
Baker didn't work for me - he missed a three footer by about two feet.  When
he gets the ball right under the hoop, I am already sure the Cs get no
points.
    Clippers:  anyone else on the list going to this game in LA?
 - Doug