Re: No more excuses

This is it exactly. Wallace should know that he can't draft a raw player (or
any rookie for that matter) because Obie isn't going to develop him. Can't
get anyone who doesn't fit into Obie's offense. Fundamentally sound Karl
Malone or John Stockton....also don't fit. Now a Sprewell type, a guy who can
slash and shoot the three, now that is more like it. A another reason why he
would fit is that he doesn't like to practice and Obie doesn't have many. He
could be our third scorer.

I think Wallace can be a good evalutator of talent but he also needs to
either get the coach will play or get another coach.....

DJessen33