Re: You're not going to believe this

Ok, so we don't want to spend the money to keep Mark Blount, now he
is worth a guard and a draft pick. This is absolutely ridiculous. If
they want to deal Shammond or heck pretty much anyone else other than
Pierce in my opinion fine, but get something back for it.

>OK, it's just a rumor. If anyone but the BDT was running this team,
I'd
>laugh it off. But here it is anyway. This is from David Aldridge's
latest
>column. Aldridge, as you all know, isn't just a rumor-mongerer, so
it's not
>like another Vescey "rumor."
>
>********
>
>With rookie J.R. Bremer
><http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3681>
firmly
>ensconced in the starting lineup at point guard, the Celtics are
discussing
>a deal that would send Shammond Williams
><http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3277>  to
Denver for
<http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/players/profile?statsId=3222> .