Re: article and the SG situation

   I have no clue why KB didn't get time the other day. I say give him the
nod tonight.  Walter is playing well and can be used as necessary.  KB needs
the time and the work.  He has begun to show glimmers of what he can do.  The
Cs were lucky to pull out the seattle game and I sure hope to see them beat
the Clippers Saturday, when I will be in attendance at Staples Center.
Portland would be a nice game to win, but the realist in me says that without
Pierce we have little chance, so use this game to boost KBs confidence a bit,
and give Baker some time to boot.