This could really get ugly

The following has become self-evident after watching the Seattle game:

1) Obie calls three offensive plays in this order PP, Walker and 3 point shot.

2) Obie has no intention of coddling Baker.

3) Obie has no respect for anything that Baker can give offensively.

4) Obie only coaches from a defensive standpoint.

5) Kedrick likely will not play the rest of the year.

6) After all this time, Walker may have finally developed a go-to shot in the
half-hook (the only positive thing on this list).

I draw these conclusions mostly from watching the second half debacle. Baker
had a pretty good flow going and Obie shut in down in the second half. We had
countless guys making turnovers and Obie stuck with them but not with Baker.
We needed ANY offensive option and this could have been Baker's breakout
game. I mean, how could he do any worse than of the other Cs out there? You
can't go with the veteran or guys we had last year bit like Obie spouts
because he still played Shammond in the second half and Baker is a veteran.
If Brown doesn't play when PP is out and him being a good defensive player,
he isn't ever going to play. Guys, this could really get ugly while PP is out
the way Obie has coached and developed this team. Our 60 point drubbing may
have just been a preview for coming events...

DJessen33