A couple of C occurances during Allstar practice

A couple of notes during the Eastern Conference All-star practice on Saturday
but I haven't verified this first one. On one occasion, Antoine didn't set
the pick when/where he was supposed to. Ike got on him and made them run it
over and asked, laughing in his sweet Ike way "What are they teaching you out
there? I know they didn't teach you that at Mt. Carmel!" They all yuked it up
but since he didn't mention his college, he clearly lumps college and pro
coaching together (Pitino/Obie). I haven't verified this and would really
like to have seen if Twan had floated out to the three point line when he was
supposed to be setting the pick...

PP also got his when he threw the ball inbounds and then ran to where thought
he was supposed to be. Ike stopped the play, asking PP what he was doing and
then said something like, laughing in his sweet Ike way "OK, Paul, you just
run to whereever you need to go so you can shoot the ball." Apparently PP,
after running the same play previously where he ran to shooting position, ran
to counter side when the counter play was called. PP responded "I'm a three,
right?" These guys got little instruction and it is a perfectly innocent
occurence. However, you got to wonder about the situation a little,
especially after the boys got little time in the game and the incident last
summer. Add these comments and maybe it could be the coaching fraternity
could be freezing out the Cs due to their poor Pitino/Obie induced shooting
habits...

DJessen33