Re: All-star madness

<If Antoine would limit himself to, say, three 3-point attempts a game, and
made those attempts the three best opportunities of each game, he would be
far, far more effective. >

You aer condemning Antoine for doing exactly what the coach is telling him to
do. If he isn't going to shoot them, then you are just going to see more
threes from EWill, SWill or Walter. At this point, I would rather take Twan
over those three. You are fingering the wrong guy. But we have been over this
before....

Smugfully yours,

DJessen33