Re: Vin Baker

Yeah, right. It is all Baker. Kind of suprising that a guy could screw things
up that bad playing only about 18 minutes a game.... The real reason we
looked so good last night was because Seattle mailed it in and we match up
well with teams with no beef like Seattle and the Knicks.

DJessen33

<As for Obie, he sees what most everybody else sees, and he's not into
rewarding