Re: Vin Baker

> <Obie didn't want Baker. Wallace forced Baker upon him. Obie's job is to
> build the best team he can, not to make Vin Baker feel better about himself.
> Do you honestly believe Baker has earned more minutes? Would you rather see
> him out there than Battie? Walker? Where do those minutes come from? >

I love how Peter May and others absolve Obie of the Baker trade, saying he
didn't want any part of Baker when he was reported in print that Obie met
with Baker prior to the trade going down. Don't let the facts get in the way
when you are on a roll.  You guys don't feel the same freedom to rip Obie
because somebody has to get credit for taking the Cs to the ECFs last year....

DJessen33