Re: Vin Baker

At 06:44 PM 2/6/03 +0200, hironaka@nomade.fr wrote:
As for Chris Wallace, if Vitaly and Kenny were in uniform
tonight for Boston (IR at the start of the year), our GM
would be getting roundly criticized for not having done a
thing but lose Strickland and Rodney Rogers while our
rivals all took steps to improve. There's always
something to complain about.
Bingo.
Including remembering that we wouldn't even have had VP for most of the season to date, and what that would have meant to Battie's cranky knees. Not to defend the Baker gamble, but you're dead on that there's always something to complain about among Cs fans, even when there isn't <g>
Kim