From: Berry, Mark S [mailto:berrym@BATTELLE.ORG]
Sent: February 06, 2003 11:29 AM
To: 'celtics@igtc.com'
Subject: Re: Vin Baker

Cecil wrote:

No offense Mark, but what is the purpose of bringing this up?

Are you kidding? Did you read today's papers? Vin Baker and Chris Wallace
are THE subject of the day. Let's not bury our heads in the sand. If you
haven't yet, go check out the Globe and Herald. There are 82 games a season,
but Baker bailing and Wallace hiding on the day the Sonics come to town is
relevant. Would you rather talk about Kedrick?

Mark