Re:Hornets game

>The good: Bremer was strong. He got to the basket, kept the defense
>honest...

Yes, Bremer was strong.  I'm not sure how honest the defense was however
since a number of his drives he went in either totally uncontested or the
defense got there just in time to foul him on a lay-up.
There's no question Bremer has distanced himself from both Delk and Williams.
Is anyone else concerned with Delks crying over playing time?

>Pierce was on (but I'm guessing he contributed to Mash's 30-point
>night)...

Nope.  I paid very close attention to this since I didn't get to see the game
until this afternoon.  Eric guarded Mashburn almost exclusively.  Kedrick
guarded him during his four minutes on the court.  Long guarded him for a
short period of time. Mashburn scored on all of them.
 Antoine picked him up once on a switch, he missed that shot.  Pierce picked
him up one time on a semi-break in the first half.  Mashburn tried to drive
but Pierce was able to slow him down, stayed in front of him, made him pass
the ball, someone deflected the pass which led to a turnover.
Pierce guarded Lynch, Augmon and Alexander.

>Battie was active...

One concern I have with Tony is his timing.  It's been a problem with him
through most of his career but he seemed to have gotten so much better this
season.  Now that he isn't practicing with the team it seems like it's a
problem again.
Although we really don't use him for many alley-oops anymore (probably do to
his knee), it still really hurts his rebounding.

>I've enjoyed Cedric Maxwell's analysis.

I have too.  I was able to catch his radio broadcasts over the net earlier
this season, (before the NBA caught on) and I always liked listening to him.

TAM