PG and PF

I agree with Mark on the Illinois power forward--Cook.  He looks like a very good shooter and rebounder.  I'm anxious to see some of Sweetney, since he's big and playing well now.  At PG I'm still fond of Maryland's Steve Blake.  Blake is sturdier in appearance and a better shooter as a senior.  He can flat out run an offense and pass the ball.  Scouts pick him as a second rounder, but I don't know what more you could ask for in a point.  He's 6'3" at least, fast, and controls the team, shoots the long ball well enough and hustles on defense.  I'd take him in the twenties with the Philly pick.

Of course, there are others rated higher than both these guys.  But upperclassmen aren't quite the risk as the Kedricks of the world.  Gene