Same old and Jason Williams

A lot of the same old, same old in this game (Hornets). Most of this (the
Obieness) has already been hashed over. Bremer continues to improve. The
smartest guy on the team, Walker, made two really stupid plays on two rare
two-on-one fast breaks. Baker got stuffed a couple of times by smaller
players but did look better out there than he has which says something. Team
was totally out physicalled. Margin of error is small when you are smaller
and less physical or athletic at every position...

Defensive stopper EWill guarded Mash all night and he still got 30 points. I
like EWill and think there is a place and time for him on the team but he is
not a defensive stopper with a lack of quickness and hops. I would have went
with Kedrick for both defense and the boards like the Hornets did with
Lynch....

I go back to saying we need a real point guard. We are going to have to find
a way to better utilize Baker since he isn't going anywheres with his
contract. So, what do you think about Jason Williams? He has a reasonable
salary rate but it is long, long term. Hubie Brown has him playing much
better fundamental ball. Obie would probably be the worst thing for him and
he easily could slip back into his poor judgement ways. That is the risk with
his long term contract, which is difficult with us already suffering with
Baker's contract.

I believe a Delk and Shammond and Sundog for Jason  works except he is a base
year player. You add the no. 1s you think to make it work. What would it take
to get beyond the base year status?...

DJessen33