Long and Insufferable, but only the beginning?

I'll preface this by saying that if I wasn't a true fan of the Celtics I wouldn't even bother. But...

Watching that first half of the Pacer game almost made me ill. The offense was offensive. It's like these guys don't know what to do when they get the ball. They shake-shimmy, they jig-jag, and then throw the ball away. I haven't seen the likes of so many spastic boys since high school. Even then there was a plan.
On the defensive side... What defense? It's a layup drill for Jeff Foster.
When the other team seems to get all of the loose balls it's doesn't mean they're lucky. It means their quicker, which can also be defined as, not as lazy.
I hope this team isn't quitting yet. If the last two games are any indication of something brewing behind the scenes then we are in for interesting deadline. Wallace might shake lose one last throw of those dice in hopes of keeping his job. Otherwise the possibility of not making the playoffs is very real.
At this point the C's are only 3.5 games removed from the lottery. That's no joke. From ECF to Lucky Lotto means heads should roll. Right?
Since the team is stuck with Baker for 4 years then maybe a coach that is willing to include him in the team would be a good start. Once again I'm getting ahead of myself. First I have to watch the C's take on the west coast this month. It isn't inconceivable that they could get skunked out west if they don't right their ship. Oh well, I slow down for car wrecks, I'll admit it. Bring it on.
Secretly I'm rooting for the lotto (draft fleet crew ready your gear) because the better the chance we have at getting that guy Sweetney from Georgetown the happier I'll be. The guy is a man among boys. Of course if he was available Wallace would pick his hunch rather than the odds on favorite. Just like taking the JUCO Kedrick over a guy like Jefferson. Jefferson, a guy who not only played for a top college program (Arizona), but was a star there. I don't know, maybe I'm the one who's going out on a limb. But doesn't this guy get paid lots of money to research these things? I have to give Kedrick some credit, weren't we winning games when he was seeing some playing time? Now he's back in the dog house. What gives Obie?
Sorry for the rant, I just can't wait to see our XXXL GM hit the road. Hopefully Ol Stone face Obie will be clutching on to his gm's extraordinarily long and wide coattails.