Re: Hornets loss

One question about today's game....How come in the final minute were we sustituting Mrk Blount in on offense. I would rather have an offensive threat like Ricky Davis out on the floor to help take pressure off of Pierce...Marcus Banks had one of his Mike Seaver "Growing Pains" type of games today and it seemed to take Obie a little to long to hand the reigns over to Jiri when James was in foul trouble....I want to see Brandon Hunter in as much as the next guy, when I saw him over the summer he came across as one of those guys you want on your team, kind of like Danny Fortson, or Adrian Griffin, but his inability to come off the bench when the team is such need for rebounding has me conjuring up images of the Patriots Michael Bishop....As a side note I hope that if given the opportunity to draft another PG this year I hope the C's don't shy away, I am as impressed as anyone in his freakish althleticism but it is going to take a while and a this team could benefit from the skills of a more natural PG , O'B is a St. Joe's guy, so is Dr. Jack, Im sure they've heard of Jameer Nelson who NBAdraft.net has as a late first rounder.

Steve

From: Sean Giovanello <sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: Peter Delevett <pdelevett@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Hornets loss
Date: Wed, 31 Dec 2003 19:10:28 -0500

***

Not to make too much of this, but this was the first
game in, what, five straight in which the team wasn't
outrebounded? And, not coincidentally, Chris Mihm got
some meaningful minutes. 8 boards and 2 blocks in just
15 minutes ... which might lead one to wonder why he
got just 15 minutes.

***

I was at the game and am absolutely amazed that the Celts were not outrebounded in that game.