you would think, too...

that walter's three (or is it four) consecutive bricks in
the clutch might disabuse Obie of his offensive greatness.
Losing this game doesn't kill me, since I think the Hornets
are an elite team, and I don't expect both Pierce and Davis
to shoot airballs most of the time.  I have to admit, too, that
I think the officiating was truly Heinsohnesque.  The hornets
took it to us, alright, but play that game tomorrow and we win.
Still, Walter has to go.  So do the threes.  23 of them, and only
18 trips to the line (vs. 32 for the hornets.)

josh