Where are we going?

Steve,
Since you have been very supportive of Obie and Obieball lately, I am
interested in your opinion of Obie not playing Mihm in the GS game and Obie
apparently moving away from Baker and rebounding to the familar Obieball. Your
comments? From where we are now and where we appear to be going, what do you
anticipate next year's team (the one that Danny says is going to compete for a
championship) is going to look like from a playing style....

DJessen33