Random thoughts about the trip

Some random thoughts on the three game swing...

Mihm proved a lot to me about the kind of player he can be in the LA game. He was pysical with Shaq without losing his head which is a postive, but where was he against GOlden State. I don't want to see Walter starting point blank his skills as a swiss army knife type of player is best suited coming off of the bench, where he can create difficult in game matchups...

I think Jiri comes off picks shooting as well as any Celtic since Kevin Gamble...

I loved Ricky Davis' energy...he moves the ball up and down the court the way a PG is supposed to...and when he drives he looks to dish more then I thought he would, although some times those dishes are not wise, I like the intent...and he is also proving to be a good man to man defender but he loses his man to much in zone trying to double team to much.....

Everytime Mark Blount hits his 15ft jumper does Mike Gorman have to mention he is the best percentage shooter on the team, nothing personal against Mike.....

I wish for Marcus Banks' sake he good practice agianst Gary Payton everyday....I think he learned more about the NBA in that LA game then he has all season....

Jurmaine Jones looks lost....he looks like a reincarnation of Kedrick....I am not seeing the Jones that played in the finals for the sixers.....

I think Vin Baker is getting lost in Obie ball...It seems that he is forcing his offense to much lately because his oppurtunites are not coming through the offense...

Steve

Take advantage of our limited-time introductory offer for dial-up Internet access. http://join.msn.com/?page=dept/dialup