Laker loss

    I remain optimistic, as tough as that is this morning.  The Cs lost to the best team in the NBA on its home court.  So have a lot of other teams.
     Baker showed signs of life, so maybe he has been under the weather.  He had 10 points, and how many of us said we'd sell our souls for 10/game out of Vinnie?
     Yeah, Walter didn't have it last night, but more often than not he DOES have it.  Hey, he costs close to league minimum, and everyone has off nights.  S--- happens.
     And Banks continues to impress me.  If the article that was posted a few weeks back about the learning curve for point guards is true, than Banks could be a top-grade PG in four years.
     Downsides?  Walter didn't have it.  Welsch was cold.
     No biggie.  This year's team is (consensus of our preseason picks) about a .500 team, and they're playing about .500 ball. I said 43 wins and still think it's a good prediction.
 - Doug