Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Last night

Don't blame Walta. He is just doing what the coach is telling him to do, set
up at the three point line. Walta and Jiri just weren't hitting their threes.
That is what Walta is out there for. He doesn't do anything else very well.
Although they went to Baker early in the first half, the rest of the game was
the PP show, with PP forcing the action and taking shots under duress.....

Wonder why Stewart got garbage time over Kendrick.....

Cs still haven't figured out how to utilize Davis's ability to break down a
defense one-on-one as the other team focuses on PP.....

I would like to see what would happen with a Mihm and Baker combined in a
lineup (preferably starting to get a good taste). I know Obie would hate the
opponent's power forward, who would likely be smaller and quicker, carving up
Baker but I would hope that Mihm's presence at the rim and the Harter help defense
would reduce the damage....

Jackson's comments on Raef being a Shaq-beater were interesting. More
interesting that as hard as it is to get a real, stud center that can match up with
Shaq that the Mavs would let him get away. Cuban and Nellie really overplayed
their hand. It is one thing to screw up a good thing because of a owner like
the Cs did after going to the Eastern finals. It is another to do it to yourself
like the Mavs did trading away Nick-it-Nite, their hired gun and Raef, their
only viable center and attack against Shaq....

DJessen33