Re: One of Those Years I Guess

In a message dated 12/26/03 10:16:01 PM Pacific Standard Time,
lapdoggy@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I get a kick out of the obviously uneducated people spewing off at Pierce
> before the game is even over. The guy is one of the most dangerous scorer's in
> the league.

Re: Pierce, you're absolutely right. He is without a doubt one of the premier
offensive players in the game today. Unfortunately, he also is a walking TO.
Yeah, I know, If he didn't have that 3rd quarter explosion to help key that 17
point comeback the C's don't win the game. Conversely, if he doesn't turn the
ball over 8 times then Phoenix doesn't get to that 17 point lead in the first
place, either.

Look, I'm glad the C's won. I'm thrilled to have to have Pierce on our side.
But because fans justifiably point out Pierce's flaws that doesn't make them
any less of a fan.

"Obviously 'uneducated' people"? I don't think so.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien