Re: One of Those Years I Guess

That was a fun and frustrating game to watch. The future of the Celtics is speed. Banks and Davis make a good pair. They may be malcontents but they can run and jump like deer. I get a kick out of the obviously uneducated people spewing off at Pierce before the game is even over. The guy is one of the most dangerous scorer's in the league. Pierce has nearly a completely new team around him yet this team still has that never say die attitude. A reflection of their captain? Possibly.
All I know is that Danny found a way to get rid of Twan and Kedrick while getting some valuable players in Welsch and Davis. Regardless of their record, this year is hardly a lost cause for this longtime Celtic fan.
I wonder if Obie will find some more time for Davis after tonight's performance? The Staples Arena would be a good start. I'll be there, can't wait. The Lakers will be pissed after losing a couple of games. Blount better get ready.