Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

Here is your direct quote:"People lament not going inside to Baker enough but
last night he got 11 shot
attempts and Blount had 7 and Mihm had 2 so that's 20 FG attempts right there
from the bigs."

That is what I was commenting to. You are insinuating that we went enough
"INSIDE" to Baker. Most people would assume you were talking about Baker
operating in the post when you talk about inside offense. Is it different for you?
Putbacks and layups for other player's penetration counts as inside offense? Yes,
Baker had enough shots last night but he didn't have enough shots from the
post, IMO. He is taking more perimeter shots and had made a good percentage
until last night. Your statement indicated to me you thought he got enough inside
shots.

Just using "the facts" and not re-reviewing the game:
(4) jumper attempts, (5) layups (including 4 foot jumper) and (2) layups from
assists.

How do you count it? Help me out. Explain your comment above so I can
completely understand what you were trying to say.

Here is what I said "CeltsSteve incorrectly pointed to Baker getting 11 shots
meaning we were going inside. Most of Vin's shots were from the perimeter."

Perhaps I should have said "CeltsSteve incorrectly pointed to Baker getting
11 shots meaning we were going inside. You can't count shots from Mihm, Blount
and Baker and assume that they are inside shots or inside generated shots."
Would you agree to that?...

Clear facts to the contrary? Are you judge as well as trial lawyer?...

Didn't you recognize Devo? I think that is even a commercial jingle now...

Stop messing with me and open a present...

DJessen33

> <Gnarly, dude, but you said all that to say what?  That you like to engage
> in
> literary license and for the second time recently someone has challenged
> your
> assessment(s) with clear facts to the contrary and you seem to take umbrage?
> It's all good though. Surf's up.

Why ask a question you already know the answer to? But I'll humor you. Only
when said layup is considered a shot from the perimeter like it apparently is
in your world. Maybe that 36" HDTV of yours is defective or in need of a
tune-up.>