From: owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx [mailto:owner-celtics@xxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx
Sent: Tuesday, December 23, 2003 8:00 PM
To: celtics@xxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

In a message dated 12/23/03 7:52:19 PM Pacific Standard Time,
troyhash@xxxxxxx writes:

> They have 2 players already, maybe 3, but I'll be damned if I can
> figure
> out
> how they can rebound parked on the bench!!!   Troy

Maybe it's time to send a message to Baker that for $13M a year the team

expects a hell of a lot more in terms of productivity and
effort/intensity and
consistency. If that's too much to ask then sit your a@@ on the bench
and let
Perkins take a shot at it. And if Yogi doesn't fit into the plans, IR
him and let
Hunter take a crack at it.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien