Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

In a message dated 12/23/03 7:41:58 PM Pacific Standard Time,
CeltsSteve@xxxxxxx writes:

> The C's were crushed on the boards again tonight. Until they get someone
> that
> has the mentality and desire to WANT to rebound there will be more nights
> like this. I'd be calling I.Thomas tonight to talk about about acquiring
> Kurt
> Thomas even if I had to also take Charlie Ward's contract as part of the
> deal.
>
> CeltsSteve

I just checked Patricia's site and it appears that Ward's contract is up at
the end of this season so the Knicks probably wouldn't be real inclined to dump
Ward now although I thought I read somewhere there is an upcoming deadline
that would trigger his contract into guaranteed status but apparently that
guarantee is only for the rest of this season. I would think they'd want to unload
Eisley's or Shandon Anderson's contract instead.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien