Re: Merry Xmas Atlanta

In a message dated 12/23/03 7:02:02 PM Pacific Standard Time,
dforant1@xxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> OB-less + perimeter shooting = loss. And the beat goes on.
>
> DanF

Predictable, typical response from you.

O'Brien had nothing to do with Baker's lusty 18% shooting from the field or
his disappearing act on the glass -- 1 (ONE)  G#$^DA&N rebound in 30 minutes!!
You'd have to figure the ball would fall into his hands at least one time in
30 minutes just by virtue of the fact he's 7' tall if not by pure accident.
Disgusting. Absolutely disgusting especially when you factor in the size of the
checks he's cashing.

O'Brien had nothing to do with Pierce's 25% shooting from the field and his 6
TO's or the fact that he apparently joined the Freemason's with all the
bricks he put up. Damn near 1/2 of his shots were from downtown tonight where he
was chipping paint of the rim -- when he at least hit the rim at all -- at an
amazing 0.00 percentage clip.

The C's were crushed on the boards again tonight. Until they get someone that
has the mentality and desire to WANT to rebound there will be more nights
like this. I'd be calling I.Thomas tonight to talk about about acquiring Kurt
Thomas even if I had to also take Charlie Ward's contract as part of the deal.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien