Please tell me why?

Why did Blount & Baker play as much as they did?  WHY can't Mihm play more
than 10 minutes a game "none in 4th quarter?  Why did Paul Pierce playing
horribly "Hawks announcers said he was sick, he looked it" not come out the
2nd half?  Why was Ricky Davis on the bench most of 2nd half when we couldn't
score against the ball boys?  And the biggest why of all,  Why is McCarty now
getting 30 + minutes a game??   Scroll down for answer!!

BECAUSE JIMBO IS THE "WORST ON-COURT COACH IN BASKETBALL!!!   Welcome back
Oboring ball, we've missed you!!  Nothing like watching your team clank jumper
after jumper against one of the worst teams in the league!!!       Signed,
your very frustrated & angry fan!!!     Troy