Dallas pick

Anyone know if there were any restrictions on the Dallas pick.  I know it seems unlikely, but right now, they are tied for the 8th spot in the playoffs, only one game ahead of Houston.  They have been unable to win close games or games on the road, and unless they get real healthy or more focused, there is a real possibility they could miss the post season.

What an unlikely turn of events if we were to make the playoffs, but still get a lottery pick :-)