Re: For those who got an oooooohhhh of pleasure watching the Pierce to Ricky alley oop

-------Good point.  I have no idea where those of us who watch TV come off with opinions on this, but somehow Pierce just doesn't seem like a leader-type.  And if he isn't, who is?  One looks to veterans:  that means Baker and Walter?  Vin has his own agenda to handle; maybe Walter is the man?  If not, then it's someone new to the team who hasn't carved out his role yet.  But, being the optimist, this is going to be a good team in a year or so, and fun all the way.