Ghost of Christmas future

I am very impressed with Mihm. He will be our starter and finisher shortly as
soon as he is comfortable with the defensive schemes. He is such a better
finisher than Blount and Battie and is a much better rebounder. He had 4 blocks
last night in less than 30 minutes. I am not sold on him as a offensive player
but I guess we need to give him a chance to see what he can do. I didn't like
him taking that shot just inside the three late in the game, even if he was
open.....

Obie was wise to give Banks premimum time. James just wasn't cutting it from
a defensive standpoint and Banks really energized the defense with his
disrupting, in your face defense. You hold on to your chair on offense because you
never know what he is going to do (or try). This kid is going to be a playa next
year....

People blamed the first quarter defensive lapse on the new players. However,
it was the starters who allowed most of the damage. I think there was a
letdown from the emotional win over the Mavs. The team put it together to come back
with a lineup of Banks, PP, Mihm, RickyD and Walta. Ghost of Christmas
future?....

DJessen33