Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] McCarty's cconfidence on rise

We are back to Obieball per this quote and shooting 33 threes. I understand
the logic (taking out Baker for McCarty) for defensive reasons. But how about
the problems of Kirilenko matching up with Baker on the offensive end? It goes
both ways. You also lose some on the rebounding end.

We haven't seen a good power move from Baker in the post for awhile. I know
teams have been doubling Vin in the post. All of his points have come from
putbacks or face up jumpers. But we haven't seen Vin stepping up and Obie appears
to be going in a different direction....

DJessen33

<< "Walter factored in great because, a little like Dallas and Seattle and
Toronto, it's very difficult for us to play Vin [Baker] and Mark [Blount] when
[Andre] Kirilenko's the four-man," O'Brien said. "So by going with Walt, it not
only spaces the court offensively, but it makes our matchups better. And
Walt's playing good basketball.

 "He really extends the court and he can shoot the heck out of it," O'Brien
added. "He's one of the leading 3-point shooters in the NBA, so he really gives
us some nice things." >>