I'm starting to think we are now the best team in the East

I just want to say that I think the Cs have a real chance to go to the finals
this year. Maybe I am getting carried away with James, PP and Jiri being hot
right now. But here is why is am so optimistic. They now have so many weapons:

1) The obvious PP factor
2) Baker in the post
3) RickyD can go off on any night and win a five games on his own
4) Juri's consistant shooting
5) You can expect a night or two when Walta will go off on the three point
shooting like last night.

That is alot of options and allows you to go many different ways depending on
the matchups. (Note the options if we are lucky enough to get Raef back for
the playoffs). Also, I'm not noting any contributions from James or Banks since
they are or should be the last options.....

The two other keys to continued improvement for the Cs is adding Mihm in for
rebounding (who seems like a definite rebounding upgrade over Blount and
Battie). If he could be our starter and improve our rebounding, it could really
help us.

 Second, if Obie could just get Banks to master the penetration of the zone,
it could really help us and master our greatest offensive weakness. Banks can
do it physically at any time and set up his mates, he just doesn't have it
mentally. If he could be ready playoff time, look out....

Also, I heard Kenny Smith and Mouth of the South Barkley say they also didn't
know what Danny was doing. All of these losers, including Toejam Laimbeer and
Sixer lover, Stephen Smith, all predicted the Cs would struggle this year to
make the playoffs PRIOR to Walker trade. Inspite of the turmoil of the
trading, the Cs are in fifth place and THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT DANNY IS DOING? Isn't it
obvious? Danny agreed with them and changed to team trying to get better? Also
note that Dumars is now copying Danny's lines about rebuilding the team for a
championship?  Does ESPN just put on Laimbeer just to irk me? That smirk I
want to wipe off his face! AAHHHHH.....

DJessen33