Re: Didn't anyone hear what Tommy said about Antoine?

I'll give it a try.  I saw the replay this afternoon.
He said that Antoine didn't think the new owners and Danny Ainge had any
appreciation for what he had done for the franchise since they weren't around
until last year.  Tommy pretty much agreed with that if I understood him
correctly.
He repeated his usual, how Antoine was a competitor who just wanted to win
and sometimes tried too hard because of it.
Said that he felt Antoine's weight loss was proof that he was willing to play
a more up tempo style (no word on why he didn't play that way in the
preseason).
Said that he was one of the best offensive rebounders he ever saw when he was
a rookie, and didn't know whether it was the his fault or the coaches fault
that he got away from that the last few years.
As you can see, like has already been said, all pretty bland stuff.
I don't know why he felt he had to wait until last night to say them.

TAM