Re: Didn't anyone hear what Tommy said about Antoine?

--- You wrote:
I know they're pretty chummy, so I'm not expecting much, but can't anyone who
had the Fox feed fill in the rest of us?
--- end of quote ---

What I heard was so bland and uninteresting that I have trouble recalling
anything he actually said. Of course, as soon as he started ranting about the
refs, I tuned out in favor of Walton, so it's possible that I missed some juicy
bits. But I doubt it. Tommy is still a company man and only reveals what he
really thinks in the heat of the moment.
Danny, on the other hand, let it fly about Antoine and his attitude during the
summer and training camp.
Kestas