more on Dallas game

    Thanks to all, especially Shawn, for telling us what went on before the TV cameras rolled.
     At one point during the game, Walton pooh-poohed those who think that there is a serious rift between Ainge and Obie, saying that the two of them are totally in synch with each other.  Of course, I'm not sure that there is any reason to trust Walton any more than any dozen or so other commentators.
     Did anyone here Tommy last night?  Maybe he didn't even work?
    The same ESPN crew said that the Cs looked "disorganized" out there.  Gee, guys, wonder why that was?  No one ever said that the disorganization might be related to having lost two regulars and added two new players.
     I turned the game off with the Cs down about 8, early in the 4th.  We had company for dinner, and there was no reason to think they could win this game with three new players playing against an elite team.  Ain't I a genius...
 - Doug