From: Sean Giovanello [mailto:sgiovanello@xxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Thursday, December 18, 2003 10:03 AM
To: Wright, Cecil
Cc: jahill@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx; Celtics
Subject: Re: By the way...

Its interesting because for all his faults he has made some enormous
shots and rebounds during his career here.  I think that given his
physique and that he appears (my opinion only) to be more of an
instinctive player rather than a student of the game, he has never
really developed the consistency he needs to be an everyday player in
the NBA.  That being said, with the right matchup he is a great guy to
have out there.

Wright, Cecil wrote:

>In addition, I gotta say that Waltah's rebound near the end of the game
>was a joy for me to watch.  He catches a lotta flack around here, much
>of it for good reason, but he came up big in spots.
>
>Cecil

---
Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

---