Re: [Celtics' Stuff ] LOOKS LIKE I OWE WALTER AN APOLOGY

In a message dated 12/18/2003 7:20:10 AM Eastern Standard Time, Celtic4Hire writes:

<<I think you need to look in the mirror and apologize to PP first....DJessen33>>

<<< And how about an apology for O'Brien? You've bashed him repeatedly and unmercifully. What's it going to take before you and others "recognize"? -  CeltsSteve>>>

Apologize to PP for what? Giving him praise when he earned it as I have done previously this season? Or for calling him out when he deserved it as I likewise have done previously this season? One thing I am if nothing else is consistent and fair. And one thing I definitely am not is a knee jerk reaction kind of fan that writes off player(s) after one or two performances unlike some that I/we know.

CeltsSteve