Re: Hee-yooje win

I thought Walker looked kind of hesitant/nervous the whole game. I have watched a few Mavs games this year and even when he was first traded he looked right at home out there. To me, it seemed he was looking to pass even when he should shoot and like he didnt want to try and force anything...

Peter Delevett wrote:

What a statement game. Could the pressure have been
any higher for Boston, with the national media all
over Antoine's return, the first game with the new
players, etc? Celtics really strapped it on in the
4th.

Kind of feel bad for Antoine, who you know wanted to
show up Ainge and instead scored just 7 points while
the guy who has effectively replaced him as "point
forward," Welsch, had a career game. Baker just missed
a double-double and had two blocks. And say what you
will about Walter, he put up some big numbers. Though
I might have liked to see more minutes for some of the
new guys, you can't blame Obie for turning to a proven
commodity to help stabilize the lineup in a big game.

Celtics got killed on the boards but had eight blocks
and held Dallas to 36%. Just tough.