Lineup?

On 12/17/03 8:53 AM, "The Boston Celtics Mailing List Digest"
<Celtics-Digest-Owner@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I hope this is exactly the way it works out. I hope the starting lineup
> remains the same and I hope Davis scoops up the EWill/Kedrick minutes off the
> bench. That's the perfect scenario, and it's what I expect to happen. I'd say
> Walter will get more minutes than any of us would like at the power forward
> spot, but that's just Obie. I hope I'm wrong.

Even if Welsch doesn't play any point, he should still get plenty of time,
if the Celtics use Pierce, Welsch, and Davis at the 2/3 spots.  If Pierce
got 36 minutes, there would still be 30 each for Welsch and Rickey.

It will be good to have a scorer in the lineup while Pierce is on the bench,
too.

I would like to see more minutes for Kendrick, though, and I'd like to see
Walter join Mills and LaFrentz on the injured list.

Michael