Vescey & Sam Smith on trade

Vescey is just a jerk!  His statements are so full of invective and smug superiority.  He couldn't last one on one with any of us re bb smarts.  And he "knows" more than Danny?  Yeah.  Plus, I just heard Sam Smith (Chicago BB writer) on Niednagle, Ainge, the trade:  he and Tony Kornheiser were saying how stupid the whole thing was and talking about Ainge as if he were ruining some great team or something.  They're underinformed, I would say.  (Still, Kornheiser is the smartest and funniest man on radio--for me).

I think our roster looks a lot better than it did pre-Danny.  Cheers, Gene