Obie's guys?

Hank M. wrote:

> Lost among Cedric's number being retired and some trade or the other, were
> Kendrick Perkin's first NBA baskets.  He hit on his first two attempts as a
> pro
> and was very effective for the time he was in there.  (Probably led the league
> in baskets per minute if you only count the first couple of minutes ;-)
> Really hope that his getting a few minutes in this game wasn't a fluke, and
> that
> he will be getting some regular minutes.

I think Danny Ainge has figured out how to handle the problem of "Danny's
guys" versus "Obie's guys".  The only two of Obie's guys who are left are
McCarty and Blount!

Trouble is, having McCarty and Blount around was enough to keep Kendrick
from getting a shot tonight, until garbage time.

I'd like to see Mihm start at center, backed up by Perkins, with Blount as
the #3 guy.  And Walter can ride the bench or the injured list.

I'd like to see Perkins get more of a shot, but I don't really see it
happening anytime soon.

Michael