Trade

Does anyone realize that we now have as many guys from the 2002-2003 Cavaliers as we do the 2002-2203 Celtics (4)? Is this a good thing :-)

Put me down firmly on the side of loving this trade. Davis may have an attitude problem, but he can really play (and he's a better shooter than Antoine). How many guys in the league average more than 15 points, 5 rebounds and 5 assists? The Celtics have two of them now.

I think Davis has to/will start after a week or two to adjust. Jiri could play the point ... but I think they'll move him to the classic 6th man role, backing up Pierce, Davis and James. Sadly, I don't see any way that Marcus Banks doesn't get buried.

STEVE