Re: Forget Ricky D. - How about that Kendrick !

In a message dated 12/15/03 9:04:43 PM Pacific Standard Time,
cecil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:

> I seriously hope this trade works out but...many on this list have
> expressed
> their disdain for the 3 even when we hit them and Davis hasn't met a 3 he
> didn't like.  Hope he proves me wrong. - Cecil

Cecil,

I wouldn't say that 3-pointer is the staple of his game. I think that is a
misconception about him. He's attempted 48 total this season or about 2/game.
Last year for the entire year he only attempted 204 or about 2.5/game.  That's
why I'd start him at the "2" and move Pierce to the SF. It relieves Pierce of
handling the ball which plays to his strengths instead of his weakness. James
can still spread the opposing back court D with his deeper perimeter game.

CeltsSteve

``Time, practice, patience, attitude, unselfishness'' - Jim O'Brien