It is going to be fun again for PP

As I have mentioned before, I have liked RickyD and I think he is going to
make it fun for PP again with his bravado. Great trade....

Look for Banks to hit the bench, big time. He is very sloppy. James, Jiri and
PP will start with Jiri backing up James and James, Jiri and RickyD sharing
time....

I'm not sure about Mihm with the potential that Danny was saying. However, I
was suprised with his offseason improvement. I'm interested to see how he fits
in. Big thing is we know have a good 8 straight protected for the draft:
Jiri, PP, Banks, Perkins, Davis, Hunter, LaFrentz

Available: Walta, JJ, Stewart, Baker
Free Agent:  James, Mills, Blount, Mihm

But do we have to count Mihm? Would he technically be a free agent?

DJessen33