one head case

I was listening to David DuPree (USA Today? Sports) on the Trailblazers this a.m.  He said a very good team could handle a maximum of two head cases, a good team only one and a weak team none at all.  So, I hope we're a good team and can handle one.

Also, a local interview of the most successful college tennis coach today yielded this:  I go for talent first and surround that person (if they have problems) with well motivated people.  It doesn't always work but it often does. (This from a character guy like O'Brien).

I'm optimistic.  Mihm (a more flexible Montross) brings a lot and Stewart is a good shot-blocker.  Although I always liked Williams, this year is about next year.

I also see Jiri as starting.  Cheers,  Gene