From: Ryan Lee <rlee_at_channing@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <Celtics@xxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, December 15, 2003 4:47 PM
Subject: Can't we all just get along?

>   C'mon Egg, Wyc, Dan, etc. etc.  This constant member bashing is as bad
and as hard to read as when I'd go back and forth with Bill Bird, Cecil, and
Joe Hironaka back in the day.  We should be celebrating the fact that the
C's are in first place in the Atlantic Division and they've done it without
Melonhead #8.  I don't think the Celts have ever reached the top of the
Atlantic division during the Walker years.  I also don't remember the ball
being shared as much by everyone when Toine was here.  Let's stop fussing
over who said what and enjoy a dream come true, a Walkerless Celtics season.

>   As for this Wednesday's showdown with the Mavs, it will be curious to
see how Toine is received in Boston.  Will people cheer him for all he's
done for the Green or will they boo him because he's an opponent now?