Re: Can't we all just get along?

From: "Ryan Lee" <rlee_at_channing@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Can't we all just get along?

>   C'mon Egg, Wyc, Dan, etc. etc.  This constant member bashing.....

Hey...don't look at me. I'm a lover. I love everybody, even Eggy. And I
especially love Ricky Davis. Have to give it to Danny. He dumped one
mediocre forward, a cooked center, and a certifiable future stiff, for
someone who's capable of lighting it up on offense. He'll be rejuvenated
under the brilliant coaching of Jim O'Brien, and given the mess that's the
Eastern Conference, Danny might just have put this team over the hump. I
love Ricky Davis. I love Jim O'Brien. Danny's growing on me. I'm even
willing to fall in love with Chris Mihm although even if he is playing
better he's still miserable, but we'll see. Eggy....you know how I feel
about you. Love all around.

Paul M.